Some of the information that K&P holds on the Web server is information that you volunteer to provide through forms and some information is collected automatically.
- Personal Information You Specifically Provide. During your use of the website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (including your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number or resume) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for a position with K&P, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the website, or providing you with information about K&P (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases, shareholder or other information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
K&P may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your questions, to process enquiries and instructions and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website.
K&P may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about K&P and other matters K&P believes will interest you. At any time, you may ask K&P to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information by contacting K&P.
- Information Automatically Collected and Stored. During your visit to the website, K&P may automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrive at the website and how long you spend on the website and which pages you visit;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer's operating system and browser software.
K&P may use "cookie" technology to obtain information from its on-line visitors. Cookies are information files that your Web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Cookies allow K&P to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the website experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the website.